Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
It would, but it sure would be great to see a picture of Randy featured on the front page.
However, we have never done that for anyone in the past, including Frank Flew when he passed and he was the owner, Also, the featured images on the home page is for an image posted by a photog, to garner support for the image and recognition of the quality of the image, not a general thread.

however, I certainly think that a thread started in general, or somewhere else, containing Randy’s images could readily be inserted as a link in Colin’s initial post. Question is, permission to use images of deceased as a memorial probably ok, but featuring said thread and selecting an image from another and then containing various images from different photog runs into the same issue.

regardless, I am not making any singular decisions and the mod admin team will be discussing this I assure you.

Thanks.

However, we have never done that for anyone in the past, including Frank Flew when he passed and he was the owner, Also, the featured images on the home page is for an image posted by a photog, to garner support for the image and recognition of the quality of the image, not a general thread.

however, I certainly think that a thread started in general, or somewhere else, containing Randy’s images could readily be inserted as a link in Colin’s initial post. Question is, permission to use images of deceased as a memorial probably ok, but featuring said thread and selecting an image from another and then containing various images from different photog runs into the same issue.

regardless, I am not making any singular decisions and the mod admin team will be discussing this I assure you.

Thanks.
I'm on the same page as you are! I understand.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom