Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
added three today, one from a private message about Glenn’s image, I completed Klaus’s nomination, and Bart’s recommendation now could be posted since he is off the front page, but now is back on again. He needs to stop making great BW images. lol. Makes it hard on us moderators.

I'd like to nominate this one: https://www.nikoncafe.com/threads/brutally-cold-for-a-couple-of-days-ice-thickening.319870/
Perhaps after a few others: Bohdan still has an image on the last but one place on the 1st page.

Wade,
what do think about #1 in this thread?
https://www.nikoncafe.com/threads/summer.319855/

Kind regards
Klaus

Last edited:
added three today, one from a private message about Glenn’s image, I completed Klaus’s nomination, and Bart’s recommendation now could be posted since he is off the front page, but now is back on again. He needs to stop making great BW images. lol. Makes it hard on us moderators.
Many thanks for the nomination. Coming from the members on this forum it means a lot.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
In case anyone was wondering, I placed Andy’s Lab image back up, by mistake (mine) I did not notice that he already had a feature on the first page (first 9 images) so by his request he preferred this image over the other so I swapped them out.

Also as a reminder, we have only a few unwritten rules (unwritten so we can easily break them! Ha!). But sometimes the mod admins error and we have to cleanup our mess. But here they are below:

Usual unwritten rules apply for feature image: A member may not have more than one image in the top 9 images, we tend to have a few days to a week between new images, and anyone can nominate an image for feature. Nominate here in this thread or drop me a note via conversation if you are shy.

Also note we always try and put our best foot forward and nominate the best images on the cafe, while trying to avoid a plethora of only one type of image.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Last edited:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
I have not nominated in a while so Randy, I moved things along with one of your Florida shots! Well done.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Had a couple of notes in my inbox nominating a few threads. Two more super images featured. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom