Nominate a Thread for Front Page Feature (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Dang guys, it rains it pours! Had several nominations also in my inbox including another for Randy’s Bull shot, so I am working on a few things,
Randy already has an image up, may do something of a swap there, and Nick and Bart, your nomination is going up too.

Last edited:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Ok, I think I have it figured out, also had second Bohdan shot (squirrel) nomination besides Randy’s bull riding shot so had to adjust things around and time things so all members only have one shot on main page. So three added to today. Contemplated adding in the shot by Bill later, but figured eh put them all up together. I may space the Bull and The Lake shot around differently. Still thinking.
thanks guys. Appreciate the work this am. Lol!

update, ok, I swapped and have the bull shot first, then the wonderful moody lake shot, tomorrow or the next day I will swap the order so both will be top for a bit.

Last edited:

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Thanks Wade. You make it happen so democratically!
Thanks, I try, but cannot please everyone all the time. I hate removing a feature post to fit things, but having several folks nominate Randy’s bull shot, the people have spoken, so I removed his bird feature from last month since it was still in 6th position.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
And so theatrically!
Ha! I like doing things in the public eye, avoids my inbox filling up with gripes and complaints and typing several of the same responses. Lol. A lot less mod/admin work than it used to be, but still a day here and there.

Just to keep you busy, Wade. :) How about this one?

lovely b&w snow scene and great composition and framing.
I really like snow as long as it keeps of the roads :)

and thanks for your work on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom