Norma Jean? (Revised Version. Thanks Tri!)

web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M9, 21 Lux:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 960

Nice shot, but I don't get the reference. She doesn't look like Marilyn and she didn't have kids.

And she's not wearing jeans, but I like this one a lot, Steve! :biggrin:

Interesting lines. Literally a "cross section of life." I think Norma Jean would have liked a real life moment like this.
You Got It Doss!:wink: Thanks!
Nice shot, but I don't get the reference. She doesn't look like Marilyn and she didn't have kids.
Just An Ethereal, Dreamlike Moment Alex, Of What Could Have Been If A Different Path Were Chosen. A Slightly Blurred ,Skewed Look At Life On My Part.:wink::smile: Thanks.
Nice shot.
Thanks.
This is a wonderful image. I love the contrast and the clarity..
Appreciate it Alan!
And she's not wearing jeans, but I like this one a lot, Steve! :biggrin:
This Is Actually Norma Jean Casslebury, A Girl I Used To Babysit Many Moons Ago!:eek::rolleyes::wink::biggrin:! Thank You Doctor!:smile:

I like the path of light between the darks on the sides.
Great.

I kept on coming back to your very interesting photo, Steve. I love the leading crosswalk line into the main subject and the vignette. The church in the background is beautiful, but I am tempted to humbly suggest cropping it off since its white color seems to compete for attention with the lady. Just a thought, Steve. I apologize ahead if I have overstepped my boundary for a newbie...

Tri:smile:

I kept on coming back to your very interesting photo, Steve. I love the leading crosswalk line into the main subject and the vignette. The church in the background is beautiful, but I am tempted to humbly suggest cropping it off since its white color seems to compete for attention with the lady. Just a thought, Steve. I apologize ahead if I have overstepped my boundary for a newbie...

Tri, I Respect Your Work & Opinion Very Much & I Agree! It Looks Much Better With The White Part Of The Church Cropped Off! I Didn't See It Until You Mentioned It! Thank You!:wink::smile:

Revised...

web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks again Tri!:smile:

Steve, I appreciate your thoughtfulness very much. I sincerely believe that it looks awesome now! Others may disagree with my suggestion, but we are all trying to be better everyday...

Latest threads

Top Bottom