Northern Harrier

Hi Y'all,

For a few years now we have had a northern harrier hanging out at the wetlands. He has been a rather aggravating type as he makes frequent appearances but usually just outside decent shooting distance. A favorite move of his seemed to be to fly past my car's windshield and then as I scrambled out of the car to fly off giving me a marvelous view of his butt.

During the MI VI shoot he did his windhsield number again. Against my better judgement I got out of the car to get the traditional harrier butt shot. This time he decided to circle my car five times.

474361791_QqXz5-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

474361807_4mwQb-XL.jpg

474361833_DB3Dy-XL.jpg

474361760_pEe2j-XL.jpg

474361750_wFEBG-XL.jpg

474361719_W3Q4v-XL.jpg

D

DW Brewer

Congrats on the capture. I've chased that same bird more than once without yet getting a decent image!

Real Name
Alex
I got one!

I knew I had one in my unprocessed pile, albeit underexposed. NX2 to the rescue. My first half-decent harrier.

477903276_KQ9cY-L.jpg

M

mattcham

Beautiful captures Harry!
I was at Viera last week and saw this bird once. I relived your past experience, I got only butt shots.
Out of focus too as he was flying low and the background foliage tricked the AF.

I got one!

I knew I had one in my unprocessed pile, albeit underexposed. NX2 to the rescue. My first half-decent harrier.

477903276_KQ9cY-L.jpg

Congrats Alex

Latest threads

Top Bottom