NOT PEOPLE BUT . . .

It's the next best thing, sculptures of them. I was at a street fair in St. George, Utah, this morning and here are a couple of my captures.

Smiley Face

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wood Sculpture

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey thanks Bryan and David. We have this art fair every year and block off the street. It's kind of fun to go and look at other peoples art. Some of them get a little testy if you take a picture of it but I always manage to sneak a few in each year.

Hey Gordon - those really show off the art pieces - I'm surprised the artists aren't clammoring for prints instead of trying to keep you away! I know what you mean though, a fabric painter tried to stop me from shooting her art at one of those street fairs. I can't figure out why they wouldn't want better notariety. Maybe there's a lot of 'art design espionage.' :)

I especially like the 'gear head' face.

So very nice sir I think that one of the hardest things to do is street photography like this and the way you have used the available light is masterful.
Richard

I appreciate your comments Obelix, Chris, and Richard. I usually have more fun taking images than I do buying anything. Chris, I too have always wondered why they get so uptight when you photography their work. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom