Not really Fall leaves but I like it

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Ppub101, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Ppub101

Ppub101

Oct 10, 2005
    Asheville NC
    I went out to shoot some fall pictures, however it was still pretty green for the most part. I liked this photo, and I would love to hear what you all to say about it. Critique Away :biggrin:

Tall-Trees-Pisgah.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That's a very nice image, Paul. I like the way you composed the image with the large tree trunk bisecting the frame. Very nicely done.

3. Ppub101

Ppub101

Oct 10, 2005
    Asheville NC

thank you, what about the rest of you guys?

4. The tree trunk serves as a lead in line but once you get there it leaves you wanting. There is really no subject IMO.