1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Not so much action from me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaZ, Aug 5, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    In case someone would miss me..... :redface:

There's so much going on in my life right now, my husband is currently in North Carolina to look at houses and videotape them for me, while I'm home holding the "fort" and doing my photo business, which is rather time-consuming. Me and a real estate agent is also emailing back and forth like crazy, since my husband only has a few days to find us a house. There's a trillion of houses on the market right now, he's going to see like 12-15 houses in 2.5 days:eek: 

After that, I think we're going to have to organize how to move and finance, and I am still booked like crazy into the last minute. Which is great, because that means $$$$ :biggrin:

I also just paid someone to make me a new, gorgeous business logo!

But it's time to pack down my little portrait business too .... and I will try to sleep more also, so nite nite everyone.... I'll pop in every-now-n-then
    :Love:

Take care, and no more stolen, broken and missing stuff, alright? <---- I still have some time to lurk and read the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.