Not sure about the crop

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Terri French, May 3, 2007.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I wanted to include the total green leaf on the left side of the photo, but I'm not sure if this crop works or not.

original.

2. I like it Terry. Without having seen the original, this looks right to me. Dave

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi...
    Welcome to the cafe. It's nice to have another Idahoan on the cafe. Where is Hauser? I've never heard of it.

Thanks for the feedback on my photo. I'll take a look at your gallery to see what kind of photos you like to take.

BTW, lots of folks sign their threads with their real first name so we know what to call you. I have a hunch that elitefroggy isn't your real name.

4. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    I like the crop Terri, and with the light coming from the left I like the green space on the left side of the image too. so the flowers on right seem natural to my eyes. I am not bothered with teh one large leaf cut off because the focus is strong on the flowers.

Cheers, and nice capture,

Wade

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks, Wade. It's so nice to have spring here. I would rather go out and take photos of my flowers than work on them. With photos, I can enjoy them all year!

Glad you like what I did with the photo. I love bleeding hearts.

6. You are definitely right about the name, and my real name is David Nall which is posted in my summary I believe. Hauser is a very small city located on Hauser Lake, and is situated about 7 miles N/W of Post Falls near the Washington border. I have been through Idaho Falls a very long time ago when I was traveling to Henry's lake to go fishing many years ago. You live in a beautiful part of the country. Thanks for your comments about my gallery. I will take a look at yours which I know I will like having seen your work before. Dave