Not sure about the skin tone...

Discussion in 'People' started by Tully, Jun 23, 2007.

1. :) I'm not sure about the skin tone on this one. :) I was using a 20,000 Watt Alien Bee to the left.

I shot this while on a Volksmarch up to Crazy Horse monument. This (South Dakota) is my wife and my old stomping ground and we were home for a few weeks in May.

[​IMG]

Here's one that I wish that I would have nailed. Oh well. Should have gone with a little higher dof. (oh, the color cast is intentional - do you like it?)

[​IMG]

2. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
    I really like the monument. On the girls it appears to me the camera is actually focued on the flowers. After reading aanother post here I try and get the focusing sensor right on top of one of the eyes. I have been getting sharper pictures with the eyes really sharp.

What is written on the older girls head? Both of my boys write on themselves (with sharpies) all the time. After last time of a full beard and moustache we have been able to enforce nothing above the neck!

They will probably grow up to love tatoos, even though neither parent has been inked.

3. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Erik, for the first one, next time try a reflector to fill the eyes. LMAO! Nice stuff

4. Oh no! I did get racoon eyes! Man, there's a lot to learn about photography.

Thanks Gary for the ideas. The marks on her head are little swirlies... a crown I think. I was a bit suprised when I saw them, but, eh, they washed off; not permanent markers :)