1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Not your daddies tractor

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Walt, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Walt

Walt

Jun 12, 2008
    North Carolina
    Did another tractor pull and thought I would share a couple of them. It was alot of fun and kinda strange looking through the camera at a tractor comming at you, I stepped back a couple times as they started to turn. We had one trucks steering wheel come off and the sled had to shut him down sideways in the track and another tractor caught fire in front of me, it had a partially blown intake gasket. Can't wait for the next one.:biggrin:

Light 4wd
    _DSC3102.

Mini Rod, possibly my favorite from the weekend
    View attachment 243011

Thanks for looking
    Walt

2. Hyper-Performance

Hyper-Performance

Apr 11, 2007
    SW Ohio, USA
    Dave
    Great photos, I can almost taste the dirt! The Superstock Diesel guys are always fun to watch..the billowing black smoke, flames out the stacks and the occasional parts all over the track!

3. Hey Walt

I really like the second pic. The butterflies on the air scoop wide open and the dirt flying in front of the stadium light is very cool...........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.