Nothing But Hair and Eyes

Finally shooting again. Now that soccer season is nearly over I'm warming up for more model shoots. Sam is always my favorite practice pal:

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I like The Blues better, this one is another good one from you. The colour and compo is great and Sam continues to "deliver". What a practice pal you have! :wink:

Wow Stuart, you two are something else.

My wife always has at least three Child, Children, or Kids type magazines laying around - IMO most of your work with Sam is better than any of the photos I've see in those publications.

In a word excellent! This image should be published my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuart,

Sam is a classic beauty and your photos are always a treat. I really try to look at what you've done and see "what" in each photo draws me. I really love you composition in this (besides the fact that Sam is gorgeous). :smile:

Thank you for the inspiration!

B

BigPixel

the color arrangement's fantastic Stuart. Never a 'curves' adjustment eh? Interesting. If this were to be a formal print for some reason, the only thing I'd do would be to clone out the Polo logo.

L

Logan

Stu,
all i can say is "WoW" this is truly amazing! top notch work, as usual :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom