1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nourene

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by augustai, Aug 23, 2008.

1. augustai

augustai

Mar 18, 2008
    Singapore
  2. I like the last two. I would probably try cloning out the column in 3. Watch the background, the last one she has lines coming out of her head. Is it me, or are her knees dirty in number one? Her leaning away in number 2 looks awkward to me.

3. augustai

augustai

Mar 18, 2008
    Singapore
    I guess I am still not looking hard enough when I compose my pictures.

Those are scars on her knees as she's a very fair person but I should have done my part of cloning those away.

For number 2, probably I need to do something different to her pose.

Well, thanks for your comments. I will take note and keep trying.

4. a very pretty girl
    Rodney has give you some great advice above

the color cast in #1 is quite interesting
    keep shooting and posting

you are doing well

5. augustai

augustai

Mar 18, 2008
    Singapore
    Thanks Greg for the encouragement....

I know... that's why I always keeping posting my pictures for comments here at Nikon Cafe because there's so many senior photographers that give good comments. I will definitely take note and keep trying.

Augustine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.