Now, here's something you don't see everyday ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minuteman3, Jun 24, 2007.

1. From this morning:

p620080495-4.

What a fun "assignment" this morning at church. I sent this off to the local newspaper, but I seriously doubt they'll use it. It was a bit chaotic trying to grab a good shot!! Here's the story:

The first surviving quadruplets born in Washington State were baptized at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Lakewood on Sunday, June 24, 2007. The four, James, Jordayne, Nicholas, and Tank were born to Jim & Nicholas Corey at the University of Washington Medical Center this past Jan. 1. Once these children weighed about a three and one-half ounces each. Now they average over 15 pounds each!

Here, Tank, the final of the four born and thus the “youngest,” is baptized by Pastor John Schmidt of Prince of Peace. Tank is held by his father, Jim Cory who is a soldier at Ft. Lewis. Their mother, Nicholas, holding one of the other babies and to the left of her husband, members of their family and most of the children of the church gathered around the baptismal font to watch this truly historic event.

Cheers!!

Ken

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice

4 and you have a whole family:>)))

3. And, boy ... what a family!! Just think of all the diapers ... terrible two's ... puberty ... and college X 4!! God Bless 'em!!

Cheers!!

Ken

4. Fantastic story and great shot Ken.

5. Iocol

Iocol

Jun 8, 2007
    Canada
    nice picture :)