1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Now I find it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by threecats, Sep 21, 2008.

1. I don't even know how I ran across this link. Check your local mosquito activity. Hey how many of you remember following the mosquito truck for hours in the thick fog of ddt while our parents cheered us on? That was back when the spray was a real toxic fog you could lose your way in while gleefully peddling behind. Back when you got your moneys worth for pesticides not like this wimpy stuff they use now.
    Maybe that's part of the reason I already forgot how I found this link.

http://www.weather.com/activities/homeandgarden/home/mosquito/index.html?from=breadcrumbs

glenn

2. vz223

vz223

Dec 7, 2007
    NJ
    Ah yes, who could forget those hot summer nights trailing behind the truck. Often you could hear the sound of the blower on the back of the truck as it got closer. Run over to our best buds house, grab your bikes with the old baseball cards clipped to the spokes and off you went, no fears. Well now I have no hair, wear glasses, forgot what I ate yesterday...:eek: :biggrin:

3. rocketliv

rocketliv Guest

I must be really young :D 

4. I actually rigged a string from the grip on the handlebar to the end of the pin. Turn it increases tension on the card and sounds like you have a throttle.
    glenn

5. :smile:rejoice in that Liv
    glenn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.