Now this..................is a photographer

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Jul 31, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    or an idiot!!!!!!

Ray

[​IMG]

2. yamo

yamo

Jun 28, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Or, perhaps, "Now, this............ was a photographer"

Cheers,

-Yamo-

3. Stupidity tends to be self-correcting!

A "Darwin Award" in the making?

4. I think we had a thread a long time ago that addressed "would I put myself at risk for a photograph?" I think the general consensus put this guy in the totally nuts category!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OMG ...............He is just pure crazy

6. Is he a Paparazzi looking for $$$ shots?

7. Looking at the highlighting on the inner edges of his jeans, I suspect thie background has been photoshopped in. At least I hope it has.

Bruce

8. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Bruce

I understand it is real!!!!!!

Was featured on a "youtube" type site!

Supposed to be out of camera.......

I sure could not do it!!!!!

Best wishes

Ray

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That has to be photoshopped

10. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
    I'd have to admit that I've done stupid things like this before...

11. I'm pretty sure this is PS'd. Look at the corner post of the balcony. There are some of the flowers (lupines ?) growing outside, so there is definitely no sheer drop.

Cheers

12. I think it is. Look at the light on both sides of this legs.

13. Been there done that. The things you do when you're young.

14. MarkM

MarkM

Dec 20, 2005
    Tampa Florida
    hmmmmmm, makes you wonder.........he does not appear to be standing very squarely and he is taking a photo at what?.....the place where the other person is standing, taking his picture? He sure isn't pointing the camera over the railing. Maybe he is actually standing on the railing and leaning up against a background????? why does the blown highlights in the water match his blown shoulder?

Peace
    Mark

15. totally PS'd for obvious reasons but also because of the grass growing outside of the fence's corner. Still cool image!

16. Actually he's standing on a street corner in Ames, Iowa, taking a picture of a miniature John Deere tractor in a parade. Everything else is completely fake. :eek:(Ain't digital wonderful?):wink::wink::wink::wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.