1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NTPA Goldsboro Event

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Walt, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Walt

Walt

Jun 12, 2008
    North Carolina
    I had the opportunity to take pictures at this event, it was alot of fun and a whole different set of challenges with mixed lighting and showing motion yet keeping details sharp. I am taking this year to shoot alot of different types of events to gain skill. I keep telling my wife this is my education:biggrin:, she is a big supporter and actually pushes me out of the house to learn. My goal is to shoot motor events on a professional level.

a jet tractor, this was wierd to listen too as it spooled up for the pull.
    _DSC2380.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4wheel 6200 lb class, he had a real good pull can't remember if he was a full pull.

View attachment 234267

This puller has had some bad luck with a motor fire a few weeks ago and breakage the 2nd day of this pull also.

View attachment 234268

This mini is driven by the Shop foreman? for Gravedigger, and this is basically the same motor as Gravediggers. We all know how it moves the monster truck can you imagine that motor in a 2000 pound vehicle including driver:eek: 
    around 1 horsepower per pound:smile:

View attachment 234269

thanks for looking, and comments are always welcome.

walt

2. walt
    nice shots
    glad you shared them with us
    thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.