Nude Photo Shoot HELP!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by allstar25, Jul 23, 2008.

1. A good friend of mine is wanting me to take some nude photos of him. Can someone explain to me the set up that they use and some of the model positions they use while photographing a model. Any hints or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

2. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    My recommendation is to go to Model Mahem or One Model Place and take a look around, there are plenty of models there showing off their nude shots and you should be able to get some ideas.

Unfortunately, without knowing your subject and their intentions for these photos - it will be tough to help you on posing and lighting. Accentuating the good parts of his body, hiding the bad ... is this for a wife/gf - should it be sexually oriented. Too much to get into without knowing more.

3. Sorry for not posting enough information. This is for his boyfriend. He wants some nude photos to give him for his birthday. It should be sexually oriented.

4. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    Definitely go to the previous sites mentioned. There are plenty of sexually charged shots and you should be able to find some inspiration. Use light to accentuate the "good bits" and use shadows to hide the undesirable stuff.

5. Thanks Billy.