Nuts & Bolts with the 105 VR

I enjoyed photgraphing some ordinary objects yesterday with my 105 VR.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

I really like the photos you get from these kind of things. Without being able to see the whole surface in number 4 it's hard to guess. But looks something like blistered paint to me.

It has been one of my favorite lenses also! I used it for a lot of the daylily photos I posted yesterday evening.
I really like the photos you get from these kind of things. Without being able to see the whole surface in number 4 it's hard to guess. But looks something like blistered paint to me.
Thanks John...

I couldn't even tell what #4 was when I was viewing it live! I'm guessing it was some clover-type leaves that blew and stuck against the metal surface of the tank...and then the leaves started to get moldy. :confused:

Glenn

Excellent shots and a good reminder to get our macro lenses out of naphtalene. The colors in #6 and #7 make them my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent shots and a good reminder to get our macro lenses out of naphtalene. The colors in #6 and #7 make them my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Peter...

I thought I would enjoy # 6 the most when I shot it. I went with a five exposure HDR because I thought the shadows were far too harsh. But, I was afraid I might have done too much post processing for that one. I'm glad to hear that you like that one.

Glenn

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom