NX 1.3: Opening picture control turns off control points?!?

I am working on a photo, I have done some adjustments to the picture control, like changing from neutral to standard, changing the saturation, etc. Then I placed some control points.

Then I decide to go back and tweak the picture control, maybe changing the saturation a bit or trying Vivid or one of the D2X modes.

When I reopen picture control to do that, the control points are unchecked automatically. I can recheck them, and while it is only one click, I can't help but wonder, WTH Nikon is thinking? Why would I NOT want to see my control points when I am going to change some other setting?

Anyway to change this so that all adjustments stay checked?

Anyway to change this so that all adjustments stay checked?
Upgrade to V2 :wink: IIRC this option was added in General Preferences: "Keep All Steps Active in Edit List (Requires Fast Processor)".

C'mon, Rodney, Nikon needs another small chunk of your wallet :biggrin:

Seriously, V2 has a ton of good stuff for you.

Thanks, I am not seeing it as an option in the preferences in my version. Oh well.

I did the trial of 2.xx and while it has some nice features, I currently am happy with 1.3 for the most part. When I get some extra dough, I will upgrade.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom