NX-D - multi screen capable?

I've installed and given the software a quick glance - one feature I couldn't spot was the option to use multiple screens (like CNX2 allows) with the browser/folder one one screen and the editing screen on another...

Anyone shed some light on this please ?

Click on the little triangle next to three lines in the top right. Choose Undock, then move it where you want.

Last edited:
Click on the little triangle next to three lines in the top right. Choose Undock, then move it where you want.

Thanks Ken - tried this.. When you're finished editing and close the software down, the position you've moved the component is lost. In CNX2, once you set the multi screen option, it would always retain that setting and open to that workspace layout.

I have no problems with it. It always opens with the edit pane on my primary monitor and all the tools on the other.

Nope - can't come to terms with this product - it's hung itself multiple times.. it's a Lightroom pretender and it falls very short of the mark... as much as CNX2 seems like a Jurassic Park survivor, it still delivers the goods !

NX-D - deleted !

Latest threads

Top Bottom