1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NX/NX2:Gen - Performance - Poll about Mac or Windows

Discussion in 'Nikon Capture and View NX' started by Mike Buckley, Jul 16, 2008.

1. I primarily use a Mac computer.

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. I primarily use a Windows computer.

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  1. At the time I am writing this, I'm surprised to see that though 75 people have viewed this poll pertaining exclusively to Windows users, only 10 people have voted. That makes me wonder if the people who didn't vote might be Mac users. That in turn makes me think that maybe a lot more people are using Capture NX or NX2 on a Mac computer than on a Windows computer. Please cast your vote in the poll so we can get a reading on that.

This is not an invitation to restart the Holy Wars.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Polls can't be edited, Tom. Regardless, I don't think the results will be particulary informative. For reasons I don't understand, many more people are viewing the polls than participating in them. At the time that I am writing this, three times as many with regard to this poll. Earlier in the day eight times as many people were viewing the other poll than were participating in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.