Nx, NX2, PS ? Poll.

What post processing software do you use?

• NX Only.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • NX2 Only.

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • PhotoShop Only.

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • Other Only.

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • NX and PhotoShop.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • NX2 and PhotoShop.

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Other and PhotoShop.

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • None.

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Am trying to get some general feedback on what software people use, if any, for post processing their images. Now I'm expecting PhotoShop to come out in front by a large margin but am interested in seeing what percentage use Nikon software.

Last edited by a moderator:
VNX for browsing, mostly NX for raw conversion, PS7 & CS3 for editing (depending on computer), occasionally GIMP and standalone tools like Noiseware (less necessary with D300 than with D70!), exiftool for metadata editing, etc. Ticked NX & PS (used most frequently).

PSCS3 (and attending programs ie Bridge/ACR) only for me, however, I am soon (this year) going to look into LR, as I hear great things about it... mainly for its DAM resources, but also as a general editing tool saving PS for the "bigger" things that LR can't do.

JPS

I voted for NX2 and Photoshop, but I'm finding myself using NX2 more and more, and PSCS less and less, only for the very few things that I use, and which are not YET -one can dream, can't one ?- implemented in NX2 !

I tried twice in the past LightRoom, but I just can't get into it :redface:... I suppose that if I had STARTED with LR, I might perhaps have liked it !?!

:smile:
J-P.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Renate

Right now I use Picasa and PSP X2. I'm planning on buying NX2 in the near future.

I'm NX2 only at the moment. It does enough currently to fit my needs, although I keep thinking of adding some pp software that supports watermarks and/or borders, but I keep falling behind on just my NX2 pp work, I likely don't need to add more at the moment...

Latest threads

Top Bottom