1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NX2:Gen - Versace DVD Questions

Discussion in 'Nikon Capture and View NX' started by NewBert, Jul 17, 2008.

1. I finally have the time to begin working thru Vincent Versace's DVD series on NX2, and I plan to go thru it exactly step-by-step.

At the very beginning, in setting up NX2, he says to set the default RGB color space to Pro Photo. However, in my list of available color spaces, Pro Photo isn't listed.

Can anyone point me to where to get it and how to install it?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2008
  2. Another Versace Question

Now for another question regarding the Versace lessons:

Is there any way to download/obtain the same images that he works with, so it's easier to try and follow along? I downloaded the images from the website indicated at the beginning of the computer lessons (Disk 3). But the file only contains about 7 NEFs of flowers. -- I see that they are used later on in the lessons, but I'm also interested in the rest of the images he uses during on in the lessons. - Such as the hands, the portrait, the yellow wall, etc.

Note: I would have edited the title of this thread to make it more meaningful to this question -- if I knew how....

Thanks again!

3. One way is to click "Edit." When the resulting screen appears, click "Edit" a second time.

I've seen another way described to edit the title but I don't remember what it is.

4. Thanks, Mike!

5. Bert, I just noticed that if you want to save Rich the effort of editing your title to conform to the nomenclature being encouraged, you'll want to edit it again so it reads as follows:

NX2:Gen - Versace DVD Questions

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.