1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NX2 question...

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by JohnC, Sep 15, 2008.

1. I just completed my trial version of NX2 a few days ago. I liked it enough that I want to buy it and need to know how many license downloads it comes with because I have three PC's. I'd like to at least get NX2 on two of them.

Thanks,
    John:smile:

2. John,

I don't know how many license downloads are included, but I know that it is at least two. I have Capture NX2 downloaded on both my desktop and laptop computer now.

Glenn

3. Awesome! Thanks, Glenn! :smile:

4. Well, I use it on 3 different computers with no issues. 2 laptops and my desktop. At first I was using NX that came with my D3 with no issues. I have since upgraded to NX2 and still no issues.

5. How much is it

I have been unsuccessfull to find out how much Nikon is asking for Capture NX2.

Anybody knows ?

6. $149.95 USD

7. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    B&h has it for 179.00 where is a repeatable place to get it for 149?

Jon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.