NYC - Central Park

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JerseyJay, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Just another day in Central Park. This place has endless opportunities. Although it is in the middle of "busiest city", it has that mellow mood to it. Friend, who was visiting from Cali, love the park.

Enjoy !

nyced1.

nyced3.

nyced4.

nyced6.

nyced7.

2. Beautiful images Jay. The park is such a neat place for being in the middle of a huge city. Does NYC proud.

3. Thanks Gordon. I agree with you. NYC is or should be very proud of Central Park.

4. Great shots I sure want to come up there this fall and wander around Central Park

5. Nice shots Jay! I really like the first one.

Anthony

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Lovely images Jay,

Sure with I could enjoy Central Park NY...

I will enjoy your show.

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Fantastic images of my favorite place in Manhatten. Very Nicely Done Jay :smile:

It may just be my old eyes but I believe the building in the forth photo is the San Remo not the El Dorado.

Regards

RFC

8. Robert,

I think you are right. Thanks !