NYC: D300 takes a walk over the Brooklyn Bridge

Here are a few images I took yesterday (7/10) walking over the bridge. All images where taken hand held. Next time, I'm bringing my tripod. Comments are welcomed..........Enjoy!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 218036

View attachment 218037

View attachment 218038

View attachment 218039

View attachment 218040

View attachment 218041

View attachment 218042

View attachment 218043

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your comments! These were all taken with the 18-200mm VR lens attached to the D300. Although, I wish I had a 12-24mm lens for some wider shots. I tried to say away from some of the more typical shots.

Nice shots Mark. I like this the most but it could use a fix on the slight lean to the left:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Dez,.........it was a little rough getting dead center of the structure. Between the people walking, jogging, and biking it was difficult without getting bumped here and there. I'll make the adjustments and re-post! By the way, you do great work Dez!!!!

Thanks Leung and Phil...........I try to take those atypical photo's which makes them more unique in my view.

Thanks Dez,.........it was a little rough getting dead center of the structure. Between the people walking, jogging, and biking it was difficult without getting bumped here and there. I'll make the adjustments and re-post! By the way, you do great work Dez!!!!
Thanks......and keep shootin' :smile:

I've been living in NYC since 1965......and I've always wanted to do that walk, finally got a chance and it was well worth it!!! I highly recommend, if you're local to the area or a tourist visiting.

Larry.........just do it!!!! (shooting wise.......I view the early morning hours or late afternoon into the evening........you should have a wide variety of color in the sky).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom