1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NYC: D300 takes a walk over the Brooklyn Bridge

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Zee71, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2008
  2. Love 'em all... but especially #6!

3. nice shots
    i like #s 1 and 4 the most
    thanks for sharing these with us

4. corns5

corns5

Mar 21, 2008
    Florida
    Great shots! I especially like # 6, 7, and 8!

5. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Thanks for your comments! These were all taken with the 18-200mm VR lens attached to the D300. Although, I wish I had a 12-24mm lens for some wider shots. I tried to say away from some of the more typical shots.

6. kwork

kwork

Jun 8, 2006
    NC
    #1 & #6 are wonderful

7. Nice shots Mark. I like this the most but it could use a fix on the slight lean to the left:

8. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Thanks Dez,.........it was a little rough getting dead center of the structure. Between the people walking, jogging, and biking it was difficult without getting bumped here and there. I'll make the adjustments and re-post! By the way, you do great work Dez!!!!

9. Very nice shots Mark... all are nice...
    The details in 2 and 3 are normally not shot by people... so I like those too!

10. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    Mark,

Love all the shots, really like the night pictures.

Phil...........:smile:

11. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Thanks Leung and Phil...........I try to take those atypical photo's which makes them more unique in my view.

12. Thanks......and keep shootin' :smile:

13. Some lovely images there, Mark. Good eye! Thanks.

14. iudoc97

iudoc97

Nov 13, 2006
    Indiana
    Very interesting series Mark. Thanks for sharing.
    scott

15. d_82

d_82

Jan 4, 2008
    Texas
    Great shots. I really like the lines in #6.

16. Great series Mark, very creative views. That' s a walk I've always wanted to take and never have. #2, 6 and 8 are excellent!

17. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    I've been living in NYC since 1965......and I've always wanted to do that walk, finally got a chance and it was well worth it!!! I highly recommend, if you're local to the area or a tourist visiting.

Larry.........just do it!!!! (shooting wise.......I view the early morning hours or late afternoon into the evening........you should have a wide variety of color in the sky).

18. Dramatic compositions. Like the night shots. Impressive for hand held. Nice!

19. Hi Mark,

Great pics.

Chris

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.