1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

NYC Pano

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by ealexander, Sep 27, 2008.

1. ealexander

ealexander

Sep 27, 2008
    NYC
    I was trying out some Pano software and stitched together 20 photos. let me know what you think. Thanks

View attachment 257925

2. kpstatz

kpstatz

May 13, 2008
    NYC
    Hi ealexander,

taken from Weehawken, right? I like it - just maybe a bit too much saturation in the sky.

3. Very nice job.... I can't see much errors from my tiny laptop screen, but agree with Klaus... the sky is a bit too blue... Nice job though

4. ealexander

ealexander

Sep 27, 2008
    NYC
    Yes I had a good time there, very nice view. I made some changes to tone down the saturation.

NYCPanoPhotoshopnew1.

5. ealexander

ealexander

Sep 27, 2008
    NYC
    Thanks for the time guys>>>

6. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hey I've seen that view before :) 

Very nice panorama ! Nicel haze free sky too :) 

7. Nice view ealexander. I know it well.
    I prefer saturation midway between your 1st and 2nd photo.

......but do what's best for you and what YOU like :wink:

8. kpstatz

kpstatz

May 13, 2008
    NYC
    Much better IMHO.

It's a great spot, you may also want to try it at dusk. Here are some I took there some months ago: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=179542

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.