Nyc pano

I shot this last year. 7 shots with the D300 & 70-200vr in portrait mode. I believe the focal length is around 90mm. It was combined in CS5. B&W conversion in Nik SEF Pro2. Noise reduction with Topaz De-Noise. The photo was pretty big, so I resized it with Perfect Resize and then cropped it to what you see now 12x36.
Thanks for looking.

p547645734-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ed, not only is this Pano Awesome, the work on your site is too! Print this Extra Large & Hang it in a Special Place!!!

Ed, not only is this Pano Awesome, the work on your site is too! Print this Extra Large & Hang it in a Special Place!!!
Thanks Steve. Your B&W work is great as well. I ordered one last night, 12x36 metallic paper mounted on black gator foamboard that I should have by Monday and also had the same configuration shipped to my mother in Las Vegas. She misses NY so much. I know she'll love it

Definitely a poster!

Thanks Dossy

Hey, Ed,

This shot is a stunner! Wonderful image and I really appreciated your explanation of how you managed to put it together. Panos are tricky and you have to know what you are doing, so I KNOW you really get how to create a "perfect" pano. Just beautiful! And SEP2 is a lovely program, excellent for polishing wonderful work like this! So glad you're framing it... and sending a copy to Mom! Good boy! LOL!

Hey, Ed,

This shot is a stunner! Wonderful image and I really appreciated your explanation of how you managed to put it together. Panos are tricky and you have to know what you are doing, so I KNOW you really get how to create a "perfect" pano. Just beautiful! And SEP2 is a lovely program, excellent for polishing wonderful work like this! So glad you're framing it... and sending a copy to Mom! Good boy! LOL!

Thanks Doug. The Tiff file is 2.3gig for the orginal uncropped 20x72inch. Needless to say my AMD 1090T 6core processor nvida 570 graphics card and 16gigs of ram were working hard on that Tiff file. I'll have my print on Monday. Cant wait to see it.

Thanks Steve. Your B&W work is great as well. I ordered one last night, 12x36 metallic paper mounted on black gator foamboard that I should have by Monday and also had the same configuration shipped to my mother in Las Vegas. She misses NY so much. I know she'll love it

Thanks Ed & Thats Excellent! Your Mom Will Love It!:smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom