O.K., people...please help me out here!

OK, I'll start. First this is the greatest artistic post I have ever seen in my time on the cafe. The simplicity is stunning. It reminds me of the famous first quote of Moby ****, "Call me Ishmael." It is simple, to the point and defines the remainder of the story. Period. That is what you have said. If you'll also notice it is the simplest form of pointillism. Combine that with the minimalism movement and I think you have started a new thought to the arts. To bring the foundation of an entire genre to the forefront is genius. It is also the primary punctuation mark that is used more commonly in language than I, the, and several other high use words. You have managed to enlighten my world by combining visual art and language into one. I am humbled. I don't know whether to weep, scream in excitement, or sing. This is just brilliant. Period.

Real Name
Carl
Well, I was struggling with a problem with a lens, got it solved, but couldn't figure out the combination to delete the whole post.:redface: Sorry about the confusion!

Latest threads

Top Bottom