O l d Homesteads

Here are a few more pics of homesteads I found out in the middle of no where during my drive a couple of days ago. Nice horror frost this morning.
Thanks for looking

54252516.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

54254527.jpg

54253979.jpg

54253173.jpg

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
the two that i could see are very nice. wish the 1st and 4th did not have a red x
I love these kinds of shots.
Dave

I really like these. I used to take shots of old houses and stores with film years ago. I always liked the ones with the old signs on them. I like the heavy frost in these to me it really sets the buildings off. How do you do the border like that?

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
all right, they loaded this go round. All are very nice. would make some pretty nice prints.
Dave

P

PixelPete

Nice series Keith I like the colors of the grass thru the frost on the 2nd and 4th ones and my favorite is the first.The more it leans the better!

Very nice, Keith! I especially like #2 and #4. Doesn't look like you've had much snow there yet - or did it all melt like ours did?

Very nice indead. I'm sure these shots would look good any time of year, but you timed it great with the frost.

Howdy Rex, thanks for looking. I just made an action to do my framing, not a biggie. If you want to know more, just PM me and help you out the best I can. take care
Keith
rbsmith said:
I really like these. I used to take shots of old houses and stores with film years ago. I always liked the ones with the old signs on them. I like the heavy frost in these to me it really sets the buildings off. How do you do the border like that?

Printing as we speak, thanks for looking Dave!!! Now how about those pics ofyour blind :rolleyes:

dmwphoto said:
all right, they loaded this go round. All are very nice. would make some pretty nice prints.
Dave

Thanks Gordon and Dave, appreciate the nice comments. Gordon I guess I should learn how to spell. LOL............ horror or hoar, sound the same to me :smile:
greyflash said:
Beautiful shots and your right the hoar frost is really something. It makes the shot.

You just had to pick one, didnt you Gale. Just couldnt say nice series, looks good. Nice photo's, you just had to pick one. You just had to be you!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Thats one of my favourites too
45921624.gif
Gale said:
Very nice Keith,

I like the last one best :>)))

Thanks Pete, it is soothing just that hint of color on a rather dreary day. The frost was wicked that morning. Hope to see more of it!Thanks for looking!

PixelPete said:
Nice series Keith I like the colors of the grass thru the frost on the 2nd and 4th ones and my favorite is the first.The more it leans the better!

Thanks Dennis. We really havent had winter yet. NO snow, its January already. This is a first in about 20 years that I can remember. Not getting to cocky, I know its coming, just when. Absolute beautiful December. Grey but warmmmmmmm

Nikam said:
Very nice, Keith! I especially like #2 and #4. Doesn't look like you've had much snow there yet - or did it all melt like ours did?

All Great

Hi Keith

These are superb - I love the frost and the real cold feel to them.

You know what I thought - would be nice to capture exactly the same in summer and put prints alongside each other???

All the best

Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom