O/T CSI Miami Tonight!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taco, Sep 22, 2008.

1. New episode, new Nikon cameras??? and we all get to learn if Horacio survived getting shot in last falls cliff hanger. Maybe it's just me but I find his character to be a major annoyance. My vote is for Jim Carrey as a replacement.......Your thoughts????.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJSqkwyL1Zo

Cheers

Ted:smile:

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm looking forward to it as well, Ted! I even made sure my TiVo was set up this morning before I left the house (just in case...). I'm also looking forward to NCIS tomorrow night and CSI:NY on Wednesday night.

Horatio will survive. The big question is who was responsible. My money is on Ryan Wolf (the guy that replace Rory Cochrane when his character Speedle was killed off...).

3. My wife can't wait, she has a crush on Horatio :rolleyes:

4. Wheew!!! Thought I was the only one who watches this show... I don't catch every episode, and I watch it for my own reasons (partly 'cause I like to laugh at the acting) but I will be watching tonight for sure! :smile:

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks, Ted. I needed those good laughs!

Of course, now I'll never be able to watch CSI w/o seeing Jim Carrey now!

6. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

i like the sureal cinimatograghy.the enhanced colors.very intresting.

7. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    My husband can't stand H. either. He was so happy when he thought they killed him off. I told him it was probably staged, he should realize I am usually always right.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I had last night's episode figured out w/in the first 2 minutes. Bummer...I hate it when it's that easy to tell what's going to happen.

Tonight is the NCIS premier...I hope it's good...

9. HaHa

I only watch CSI Miami until a plot starts to develope. My question is how do they have so many DNA reference samples on hand??? Also I can't get my computer to warble like theirs and make funky noises while it works....Do like the punchy colors and the MTV styled work environment though.......

Cheers

Ted:smile:

10. I saw a new camera they used... it was the cell phone! :biggrin: I figured it out already last year... my first comment to my wife was, it's a set-up! Bingo! :smile:

The thing I get a kick out of the show is how it all happens in one day's time! Yikes! That's some impressively fast detective work! :tongue:

11. Jim Carrey works for me. Isn't Caruso THE worst actor currently making big bucks. His choreographed schtick with his sunglasses is comical. I mean, c'mon. His acting range goes from A to, oh I dunno, maybe B.

12. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I agree, Shaun. Real forensics and investigative work like that can take months, if not years.

The other thing about CSI:Miami is the clothes...I mean, how is it that Wolf gets to wear the nice suits and Delko is wearing those hideous shirts! Did you see that one he was wearing last night?!?! Blech!

13. CSI Miami does have several of the best looking people available in the cast. Always amazes me the all the forensic experts (not to mention the criminals) in Miami are fashion model level beautiful people. Sort of Baywatch with badges.

14. :biggrin: LOL!

15. Dr A

Dr A

Feb 2, 2008
    State College, PA
    Remember when David Caruso was in Rambo: First Blood? He was such a little boy!

16. alemmo

alemmo

Sep 23, 2008
    Baltimore
    I was really hoping Caruso was killed in the show so that i could watch the show. He really is a horrible actor. I prefer the original CSI although it has started to go down hill in recent years as well.

17. The CSI I actually like to watch for watching sake is CSI: New York... but even that one has it's problems.

18. Dr A

Dr A

Feb 2, 2008
    State College, PA
    The whole show is pretty bogus. If you know much about science and try to follow their methods, you soon realize how their sloppy technique and instrumentation really stretches what is possible in the real world. My 'cop friends' like to bring up just how fictional the whole thing is, for example no one who interviews suspects would EVER be allowed to touch samples for fear of bias, etc.

19. It's a TV show... :rolleyes: