O.T. It's tattoo time...

I know a lot of Cafers share my love for tattoos. Got a 5 hour appointment this coming Monday with an artist I've really wanted work from for quite some time!!! I can't wait!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....you don't know exactly where the ink is going! I'd find that out before I requested photos! :eek:

Sean
Lmao!!!!! Good one!!! You can rest assured I still have ample room on areas of my body not needing to be covered. I'm actually doing the back of both hands. Monday the first one will be done. Once it heals, I'll do the other.

Love to see what these guys can do with ink on skin. Though it is not for me, I really enjoy the art and respect those that like it.

I know a guy in Greensboro, NC that is a really good artist that does amazing work. My best friend has everything done by him and its amazing at the level of talent. I think you may appreciate his work if I can find something. Though I am sure the level of talent in NYC trumps that of where I am.

Love to see what these guys can do with ink on skin. Though it is not for me, I really enjoy the art and respect those that like it.

I know a guy in Greensboro, NC that is a really good artist that does amazing work. My best friend has everything done by him and its amazing at the level of talent. I think you may appreciate his work if I can find something. Though I am sure the level of talent in NYC trumps that of where I am.
Have a look at this site. This is Liorcifer, the artist that's doing both my hands.

http://www.infernumnyc.com/tattoos.aspx?type=tattoos&artist=1

Going to see Tim next.

http://www.timkerntattoos.com/gallery/tattoo

Joe, both are really talented artist, Tim has some very nice steam punk tattoos, ones which I want to get, but here on Guam there is only a handful of really good tattoo artist, got my first tattoo in Hong Kong when I was there, been itching for more ink :D

Joe, both are really talented artist, Tim has some very nice steam punk tattoos, ones which I want to get, but here on Guam there is only a handful of really good tattoo artist, got my first tattoo in Hong Kong when I was there, been itching for more ink :D
Yeah they are both extremely talented. Lior is more into macabre and very dark images. He did a full body suit for a buddy of mine. I CAN NOT wait for Monday to get here!!!

Wow get ready for 5 hours of pleasure......orrrr pain depending on how you look at it. haha. I've been wanting to get my hands done as well just haven't made the time to go on vaca and get it done. I work with my hands in some grimy situations so its tough to make the time in my busy season.

Check this out. I did it a while back when getting my chest done. Maybe you can create something similar while your at it.http://vimeo.com/user8432744/last-minute-octopus

I am amazed at the outstanding talent of many tattoo artists! I personally don't have any because I can't see myself stuck with the same artwork for the rest of my life! I change my home decorations frequently; it would drive me crazy knowing that I wouldn't be able to change my skin art! :smile:

Wow get ready for 5 hours of pleasure......orrrr pain depending on how you look at it. haha. I've been wanting to get my hands done as well just haven't made the time to go on vaca and get it done. I work with my hands in some grimy situations so its tough to make the time in my busy season.

Check this out. I did it a while back when getting my chest done. Maybe you can create something similar while your at it.http://vimeo.com/user8432744/last-minute-octopus
Great time lap video and choice of music!!! Love the artwork too!!! Is he in Jersey?

I haven't been u dee the needle in quite some time!!! I wish it was Monday already!!!

I got a buddy coming with me. I'm definitely bringing the camera. Not sure how it'll all work out. The shop is really dark.

Good luck. I can get needled for 3 1/2 hours then I have to quit. It get to uncomfortable..
The longest I sat was for 4 1/2 hours. I got my knee cap done and it HURT!!! I'm soooo looking forward to he pain of the needle!!!

I am amazed at the outstanding talent of many tattoo artists! I personally don't have any because I can't see myself stuck with the same artwork for the rest of my life! I change my home decorations frequently; it would drive me crazy knowing that I wouldn't be able to change my skin art! :smile:
I got a LOT of old work that I don't really like anymore. LOL some 27 years old. I wish I could start all over.

Great time lap video and choice of music!!! Love the artwork too!!! Is he in Jersey?

I haven't been u dee the needle in quite some time!!! I wish it was Monday already!!!

I got a buddy coming with me. I'm definitely bringing the camera. Not sure how it'll all work out. The shop is really dark.
Thanks man, the artists name is Joey 'Grism', he's at Chosen Tattoo in Phoenix,AZ. I really cant seem to find an artist in nj/ny that I can get to know well enough to trust getting a tattoo from (not yet at least).

My chest was in one sitting and was about 8/9 hours straight sketch/outline/color, a few smoke breaks for him where I changed the camera angle and lens. It was bit extreme and we finished somewhere around 4am. I felt like a corpse afterwards.
I also agree with you man, work on the knees definitely hurts like crazy. anything near my thinner skin is really tough to get threw So I can imagine your hands getting work with all the cartilage and tendons there, ouch. Maybe shoot some short clips, even if its with an iPhone if your friend isn't camera savvy. haha

Have fun man.

Thanks man, the artists name is Joey 'Grism', he's at Chosen Tattoo in Phoenix,AZ. I really cant seem to find an artist in nj/ny that I can get to know well enough to trust getting a tattoo from (not yet at least).

My chest was in one sitting and was about 8/9 hours straight sketch/outline/color, a few smoke breaks for him where I changed the camera angle and lens. It was bit extreme and we finished somewhere around 4am. I felt like a corpse afterwards.
I also agree with you man, work on the knees definitely hurts like crazy. anything near my thinner skin is really tough to get threw So I can imagine your hands getting work with all the cartilage and tendons there, ouch. Maybe shoot some short clips, even if its with an iPhone if your friend isn't camera savvy. haha

Have fun man.
NINE straight hours?!?!?!?! You're INSANE!!!!!!!!!! (In a good way of course) :biggrin: Check out these guys... And let me know if and when you're looking to get some ink I'd LOVE to come along and film it for ya!!

Liorcifer http://www.infernumnyc.com/Home.aspx - Manhattan (doing my hand Monday)

Paul Acker http://deepsixlab.com - Philly (Not booking right now)

Ty Pallota http://www.777tattoos.com - Barnegat NY (my buddy is covered in Ty's work, GREAT artist)

Tim Kern http://www.tribulationtattoo.com/tattoo-artists - Manhattan

Hope this helps

love the art and must admit I have seen some amazing work, but personally its not for me. I cant think of any art I want permanently attached to my body.

on the other hand if they could make them changeable so that when my passions changed I could also change my art I would be all over it :biggrin:
Edward, I would LOVE to be able to change my ink with my moods and likes at the moment!!! LOL THAT would be great!!! Tattooing has come such a long way and the artists today are AMAZING at what they do.

Ok I'm revisiting this thread. LOL. Been working on my arm since inking my hand. I'm now 10 hours into having my whole are resleeved and all my old crappy work covered. I have at least another 10 hours to go on the other side of my arm. Don't mind the cell phone pic.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom