Ocktoberfest '08 - LR0868- 35/2 & 180 2.8

Looking good so far Lisa. I have an older copy of the 180/2.8 and was considering using it (alone) for this month, but with the days getting much shorter it would have been a struggle without carrying a tripod everywhere so I am eagerly watching your thread to see a little magic. Impressive!

thanks Phillip :)

one last one from today, taken with the 35mm at f8 iso500, gave it a small Topaz adjust treatment

DSC_4770.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I am loving this!
It shall be my new wallpaper!
Thanks.:biggrin:

thanks David

Rebecca that is funny since I have one of your pics as my wallpaper LOL thanks for the compliment

one last one from today, taken with the 35mm at f8 iso500, gave it a small Topaz adjust treatment

Topaz? No fair. I was thinking of submitting a Topaz pic, too. You beat me to it :Curved:.

Thanks to your light hand, Topaz Adjust enhanced this picture nicely. Now it just needs a slight adjustment of the tilt to the left.

Topaz? No fair. I was thinking of submitting a Topaz pic, too. You beat me to it :Curved:.

Thanks to your light hand, Topaz Adjust enhanced this picture nicely. Now it just needs a slight adjustment of the tilt to the left.

thanks Frank...yes I thought it might be tilting slightly last night..I will fix that sometime today thanks for confirmation on that, and you only have yourself to blame for the Topaz....you started it LOL

Love the colors on the lionhead water thingy pic. What is a topaz adjustment?

thank you, it is a photoshop plug in that you can get right now for $39. You can do subtle adjustments or more cartooney ones like Lucis...there are 2 threads started by Uncle Frank with more pics of the processing.

Day 2-Fall in the Concrete Jungle

Today is Fall in the Concrete Jungle. A slight Topaz adjust was used on the pictures to bring out the rust hues in them and give them that urban feel.

It was fun today to only use 2 lenses and walk around with such a light bag, definitely a learning experience in terms of framing and such.

1 35mm f3.2 ISO 400

dsc_4808-22.jpg

2. 35mm f2 ISO 400

dsc_4815-22.jpg

3. 180mm F4 ISO 400

dsc_48032.jpg

4. 180mm F3.2 ISO 400

DSC_4794.jpg

5. 180mm f3.5 ISO 400

dsc_48712.jpg

Very nice series. I'm a sucker for leaves this time of year. Is the "topaz" adjust a preset you have? Is it a plug-in to PS?

Latest threads

Top Bottom