October in Wyoming

Real Name
Ken St John
Truly excellent. I agree about being a wall hanger!! I have some similar images from the Canadian Rockies and they are wonderful in B&W, especially printed on Red River Metallic Paper!!

Well done!!

Ken

I've never understood why anyone would want to resist. To each his own, but when I see a famous scene that's famous because it's beautiful, I'm grateful to have been there and want to document the moment by photographing it.
I almost resisted at the spot where Adams shot his "Tetons and the Snake River" (the Oxbow shot). There were a lot of photographers there, or to put it more accurately there were a lot of people with tripods and cameras - all jabbering on about their "stuff". It kind of put me off, so I took a quick couple of photos and got out of there. I've never been good in crowds, thankfully this was the only spot where I saw anyone with a camera in a week and a half of travel. There are some really amazing photographic opportunities in that part of the country.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom