October in Wyoming

It's amazing on my little compy monitor. I'm sure it will be breathtaking when you get it printed big! Bravo, and kudos for taking the time to wait out the crowd.

You flat nailed that one.

Real Name
Ken St John
Thanks Ken. If you've got any pointers as to who can print on that Red River paper, let me know. I'
Rick

I do my own printing unless I want something poster size; then I just use Costco (cheap, and dang good quality!!) I have one of the Canon Pro-100 printers and it does a really good job up to 13x19.

Here's what one of my metallic prints looks like (Canadian Rockies) in a hallway (pardon the reflections).

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Again, yours is a stunning shot ... well deserved to be featured on our home page!!

Ken

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That’s a beauty Ken. Hadn’t thought about COSTCO. I looked and see they can do metal, it’s not prohibitively expensive. We used Bay Phoro for a metal print about 6 years ago, they did a fantastic job. The nice thing about COSTCO is I can pick it up. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took the suggestions and had this printed at Costco on metal, 24x36. I was very nervous about doing this, when I shipped the photo off to Costco they sent back what it might look like. The image I got back was very blurry, Mari thought it was their software and told me not to worry about it. We were at Costco this am for some shopping, I had a Drs appt in CDA. I stopped by the photo place and it hadn’t arrived. As we were leaving the Drs office Mari gets a call the print arrived. The print came out fantastic. Very sharp, looks like my photo. I’ll be giving it to a friend this weekend, I’m sure she will like it.
Thanks for the suggestion to print it!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom