Octoberfest 2014 - registration thread

Real Name
Chris
Dears,
Octoberfest is done, so let's close it for 11 months. But then, like Phoenix it will rise again and gather all the nice people around the world through the Cafe and restart again.
Thank you all for your contributions! What I've learned at lot (as always) but this time one big thing: time is something you can take, then you'll have enough of it.

Hope to see you all healthy and well next time!

Thank you Aaron. I'm always just a bit sad when Octoberfest ends. As you say, only 330 days until Octoberfest 2015!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Thank you Aaron for organizing the Octoberfest 2014.

It was challenging to bring a good picture home every day, but it was worth it to participate.
I've learned a lot about handling the 50mm 1.4G.

Thank you all my friends for commenting and sharing. I'll be back on Octoberfest 2015.

Promised
Klaus

This has been my 2nd Oktober challenge and a challenge it was working with a new setup, camera, lens and laptop, also it took me abroad on the final leg of "the journey".
I would like to thank all my comrades to make this event a success once again.

Fons Baerken

Some of us are doing 52 week challenge here - it would be really great if some more would join us.
It is not as challenging as the Octoberfest - all you gotta do is present at least on picture every week ;)
Hope to see some of you there

i ll check how to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom