Octoberfest2020 - Chris101 - poser - Polaroid One Step - resigned

Real Name
Chris
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took 10/7, 8, and 9 as medical days, so I'm picking it up on 10/10. Each original Polaroid was taken on the assigned day. Copy work was done later.

10/10

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
10/11

Real Name
Chris
10/12

Real Name
Chris
Thank you to everyone who looked in on my quirky set this year. I have had lots of fun doing them. However my disease (liver cancer) and the chemothreapy to cure it, have robbed me of all my energy, so I am going to retire from Oktoberfest 2020.

I'll continue to look in on all of your amazing entries, but I don't know how much I'll be able to comment on. Here's to Oktoberfest 2021!

Glad you were able to play along a bit Chris, and hope your recovery is faster than expected! We'll have to do our best to keep you entertained with Oktoberfest shots during your recovery. :)

Thank you to everyone who looked in on my quirky set this year. I have had lots of fun doing them. However my disease (liver cancer) and the chemothreapy to cure it, have robbed me of all my energy, so I am going to retire from Oktoberfest 2020.

I'll continue to look in on all of your amazing entries, but I don't know how much I'll be able to comment on. Here's to Oktoberfest 2021!
Enjoyed your project, but as mentioned your well-being is most important. Take care of yourself Chris, and I hope you get better soon. Sending lots of positive waves for you.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom