Odd Lots

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by beaucamera, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Flowers to brighten your day.

The Pinks:
    Head and Shoulders Above the Crowd.
    A Purple:
    A yellow:
    and some green:

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Virginia. I'm under the weather this evening and that perked me right up. Green is my favorite color, but the yellow just took my breath away! I feel a little better thanks to you!

3. Virgina,

I like all your shots, but the second to last shot is just splendid!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very, very nice Virginia. Gives me a standard to shoot for. :wink:

Thanks,

Frank

5. Virginia you have done a really nice job of capturing these image. Colors are great and the lighting very nice.

6. Nice colors, Virginia, maybe even a wee bit too saturated (but that's my taste). However, the last one is a winner. Such a pleasant contrast between fore- and background.
    Cheers

7. A Big Thank You!

Thanks Leigh, Bryan, Frank, Gordon and Harry for your kind words. Frank, you made me blush!

On the saturation that's something I've been experimenting with using Paul Bleicher's velvia and provia curve actions. I've been toning them down from the defaults, but a little of this can go a long way. Harry, thanks for the heads up on this!

Virginia
    aka beaucamaera