Off I go to Fiji

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by dmwphoto, May 28, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Leaving tomorrow for a trip to Fiji. Hope to have some wonderful images and information to share as the trip goes along. I will be taking my Macbook along and will do some editing and posting from there if it is possible.
    Dave

2. Wonderful! Bon voyage and safe journey. We're looking forward to zillions of great images Dave.

Rich

3. Have a wonderful trip, Dave! What a neat opportunity for you to see a unique part of the world! Looking forward to seeing your impressions and photos as you travel around there....

PS: I notice you mention "MacBook...." have you replaced your 17" MacBook Pro with a new, smaller MacBook?

4. Thanks Rich and Connie. I meant MBP 17".

5. I had figured that, as it would be too bad to not use that great 17" MBP any more! The new MacBooks are smaller in physical dimension but they weigh nearly as much as the 17" MBP anyway!

Enjoy yourself, shoot LOTS of photos and share your adventures with us!

6. fishlips

fishlips

Apr 20, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Best of luck Dave. I have been to Fiji a number of times. If you have a chance, dive Rainbow Reef on Taveuni. It will be something you will always remember.

Randy

7. Have a nice trip, Dave. Enjoy!

8. Have a great time Dave!

9. Enjoy your trip and I can't wait to see your photos!! :smile:

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Have a safe journey, Dave! Enjoy yourself and take lots of photos!

11. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    Have a great time Dave! Have a safe journey and take plenty of pictures to show us when you come back home.

12. Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to this.

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Probably too late

But I just got back in town after three days in the "wilderness". Have a great trip. Can't wait to see the photos.

14. not too late Terri! I just got here and checked in. I have no earthly idea what time it is anywhere, What a long flight!

15. Cool! Hope you and Jennifer had a good flight and aren't too tired.

16. Lucky you!!!