Off on Another Adventure - Iceland

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by bobhoge, May 25, 2007.

1. Well, Nan & I are heading out on another adventure, leaving on Sunday. This time we fly to Bergen, Norway and board Lindblad Expeditions ship National Geographic Endeavour there. Then we head across the North Sea to Fair Island, the Orkney Islands, and the Shetland Islands north of Scotland. From there we go to the Faeroe Islands and then on to Iceland. We will be back on June 14.

Hope to have lots of photos of Puffins, Razorbills, Guillemonts, waterfalls, gysers, and glaciers for you when we get back.

There sure will be a lot of posts here to catch up on when we get back.
    Bob & Nan

2. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    will look forward to all the photos,

Best of luck,

good light,

Wade

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Holey Smokes:>))
    Sounds fantastic

4. fishlips

fishlips

Apr 20, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    This should be a great trip. I have hear nothing but great things about tours aboard the National Geographic Endeavour. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  5. I look forward to your images from both of you. This should be a GREAT trip!
    I am heading in the other direction, going to Fiji on Tuesday. Hope to have some stuff to share as well.
    dave

6. Hi Randy,

Everything you have heard is probably an understatement.:wink: They really do fantastic adventures. It becomes addictive, I think this will be our 10th trip on that ship. We started in 1997 and have now done most of their various itineraries. All were very, very, super enjoyable and several were even better!:eek::eek:

Bob & Nan

7. Hi Dave,

We will be watching for your Fiji photos when we get back. That is not a part of the world we have visited... yet!

Have a great trip,
    Bob & Nan

8. Hi Gale,

Yours will be at least half of the posts we will need to catch up on when we get back!!:eek::eek::biggrin::cool:

Bob & Nan