Off to a good start

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dduha987, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Ok ... so I was hired to shoot a wedding which is actually next weekend. Last week, the bride asked me to shoot pre-wedding photos of her. :eek: She lives in a beautiful Victorian home and wanted some photos taken of her in her gown with her mom. The reason for this is that the actual wedding ceremony and all the festivities are taking place at a luxuirous Boston hotel. Logistically, it isn't possible to go to her house first. Although the hotel is beautiful and we will have the Boston skyline as a backdrop, she thought photos of her getting dressed from a hotel room would be too impersonal. Anyway, she really wanted to have the photos done from home so I agreed to do the shoot last weekend - all done without the groom knowing. I'll tell you, I was sweating the whole time - but I couldn't have asked for a better shoot! This will make my life soooo much easier next weekend having this set of photos already done. And it was all extra $$$ :biggrin: If I knew how to post pics here, I would show you a couple. Anyway, just had to share.

2. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017