1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Off to NZ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pa, Dec 27, 2005.

1. My bride and I are off to New Zealand tomorrow, returning January 26th, so I won't be posting regularly for a while.

I'll try to post a few pics as time and internet connections allow along the way.

Happy New Year to all!

2. I wish you the best on this and look forward to what you bring back. hope you catch a fish or two too!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Sounds like a fun trip! Have a safe time!

Happy New Year!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Have a wonderful trip. NZ from all I have seen is a wonderful place to go. :>))

Be safe have fun.

Happy New Year.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm with Gale on this one Pa, what a wonderful place to visit. I hope that you and your lovely bride have a safe trip and a great time. See you when you get back. Bring lots of great photos back. :smile:

6. Have a fun and safe trip.

Happy New Year!

7. Hope you have a fun trip.

8. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Have a great trip and try to wear out the D200 and 18-200VR!

9. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    PA,

I'm eating my heart out! One whole month in one of the most scenic places in the world.

10. Have a wonderful and safe trip! Happy New year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.