Off to see the Wizard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pa, Jun 10, 2007.

1. We'll be heading out early tomorrow a.m. on the long trek cross-country to New Mexico for the Ron Reznick workshop. Will meet up with David Cramer and Eric (Catalyst) plus some other folks for the 3-day workshop in Los Alamos June 16-18. Couple this with a week in Taos and a swing back through Alabama for a family reunion, and I'll be away from the Cafe for about three weeks.

You folks hold the fort (I'm sure you will). I hope to be a better photographer when I return.

I'll miss the day-to-day banter, but will check in when I can. At least I won't have the daily temptations from the "Lens Lust" and "For Sale" threads :biggrin: !

2. Jim, that sounds like a great adventure.
    I hope you have a safe trip and a glorious holiday.

Keep us posted and, if you can, send us some pics along the way.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Sounds like a wonderful trip. Have a great time!

4. Sounds like a great trip and I can't wait to hear about the seminar, I envy you that!!! :biggrin:

Be sure to share lots of pictures!!

5. Thanks, Virginia, Terri, and Gretchen. Under Ron's tutelage I hope to snag a few keepers, and I'll be sure to report on the workshop.

6. Prepare to get filled up to the hat with information! It took me 6 months to digest it, but then again you are smarter then I am I'm sure!

Say Hi to Ron (and David) from me!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.