Off to see the Wizard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pa, Jun 10, 2007.

1. We'll be heading out early tomorrow a.m. on the long trek cross-country to New Mexico for the Ron Reznick workshop. Will meet up with David Cramer and Eric (Catalyst) plus some other folks for the 3-day workshop in Los Alamos June 16-18. Couple this with a week in Taos and a swing back through Alabama for a family reunion, and I'll be away from the Cafe for about three weeks.

You folks hold the fort (I'm sure you will). I hope to be a better photographer when I return.

I'll miss the day-to-day banter, but will check in when I can. At least I won't have the daily temptations from the "Lens Lust" and "For Sale" threads :biggrin: !

2. Jim, that sounds like a great adventure.
    I hope you have a safe trip and a glorious holiday.

Keep us posted and, if you can, send us some pics along the way.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Sounds like a wonderful trip. Have a great time!

4. Sounds like a great trip and I can't wait to hear about the seminar, I envy you that!!! :biggrin:

Be sure to share lots of pictures!!

5. Thanks, Virginia, Terri, and Gretchen. Under Ron's tutelage I hope to snag a few keepers, and I'll be sure to report on the workshop.

6. Prepare to get filled up to the hat with information! It took me 6 months to digest it, but then again you are smarter then I am I'm sure!

Say Hi to Ron (and David) from me!!