Off to the Bahamas and our 1 day anniversary.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay_, May 14, 2007.

1. Well, as some of you know, Nichole and I got married yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding, everything went as planned, had 132 guests come to enjoy our day. We will get photos posted up as soon as we get them from the photographers. We had 2 shooters, and unfortunately they were using Canons, lol jk. They gave us a sneak peak from the LCD's of a few pics, and even in raw form, they were amazing. For the money we paid them, they should be, lol.

We are leaving in about 4 hours to head to the airport to be whisked away to the Bahamas for a 7 day vacation at an all inclusive resort. Too bad the weather inst looking too good for next week, but we will make the best of it. Thanks everyone, and see you in a week. Oh and before you ask, i will have a ton of photos that im taking, after i process them, they will be posted.

2. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi jay-

congratulations to you and nichole. can't wait to see your photos of the bahamas since i've never been there!

ricky

3. congrats man! haha had me a lil thrown off with the 1 day anniversary...

4. Congratulations to you and Nichole, have a great Honeymoon and forget about us for a week :biggrin:

P.S.: Share some pics when you come back :wink:

5. Congrats. Enjoy the trip!

6. I hope you have a great time on your honeymoon.

7. AWwwww you got married on Mother's Day? Well if the date's correct, let me tell ya'll yesterday was also my youngest son's 7th b-day and was baptized! What a wonderful day! Hope ya'll have a wonderful honeymoon, and if you forget pics, I understand - well maybe not.....:wink: Hope to see some pics when ya'll return!

8. Jay -

Congratulations and best wishes to you and Nichole.

Don't sweat the forecast - I imagine that "disappointing" weather days in the Bahamas would beat their perfect counterparts in many places in the world.

Plus, you'll be on your honeymoon: weather will be secondary in any event!

Eric

9. Hey Congratulations. You are now on your Honey Moon We had better not see you here until at least a week after you get back.

BTW why do they call it THE HONEY MOON when you take your wife and not your Honey? lol:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

10. Ok i had to get my Cafe fix, lol. $5 for 15 minutes. We leave here on monday, i have some about 350 photos so far, will post process when i get back. Oh and we got married on Saturday, not mothers day.

11. Hey Jay,

I'm gald you checked in. I have out of town a missed this thead. Congratulations, and enjoy your remaining time away!

12. Thanks, we got back last night, i have around 700 photos. I dont even want to begin the post process, lol.

13. LisaR

LisaR Guest

Congratulations Jay and Nichole! I wish you many happy years together!