Off topic but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I just got through watching Forest Gump with my wife. It has been many many years since I have seen that movie. Ok, back to photography!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    If it's not Rudy, Tin Cup, Caddyshack or Blazing saddles then I don't want to see it. :)

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Fargo,The Big Lebowski,ReservoirDogs,Pulp Fiction to name a few

4. Tin Cup is a great movie

Rudy is a great movie

If you wanna see another great movie about a kid who wants to be a photographer check out "City of God"

5. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation :D
    I'm sorry to say that my son and I have the dialog for the whole movie memorized :oops:
    I can relate to Clark Griswold... (it's my life on film)

6. Rudy! Sheesh. My wife watches that movie every time it comes on TV and cries at the ending. So I bought the DVD for her. :roll:

Rich

7. Rudy is a great movie....not a big fan of the Fighting Irish, but I do love the movie!!
    Christmas Vacation, Caddyshack, and The Big Lebowski are AWESOME movies!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. I'm a big fan of 'Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle'. That movie touches me in a way that brings a tear in my eye. Plus when I watch it I always get the munchies, but I don't think it's the movie that's causing it! :) :wink: :D

[​IMG]

9. LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have not seen that movie before, but I did hear it was good from a co-worker of mine!! :D :D :D

10. It's a classic stoner film. It comes off as pointless stoner humor, but it really is more refined than that. I watched the film several times over and it's actually really witty and smart. It's so weird but the movie actually has layers of meaning, more so than a movie like Matrix, which tries to come off smart, but really is a bad bite of every sci-fi, japanese animation, kung-fu movie in exsistence.

11. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    I still haven't seen that flick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.