Off topic but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I just got through watching Forest Gump with my wife. It has been many many years since I have seen that movie. Ok, back to photography!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    If it's not Rudy, Tin Cup, Caddyshack or Blazing saddles then I don't want to see it. :)

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Fargo,The Big Lebowski,ReservoirDogs,Pulp Fiction to name a few

4. Tin Cup is a great movie

Rudy is a great movie

If you wanna see another great movie about a kid who wants to be a photographer check out "City of God"

5. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation :D
    I'm sorry to say that my son and I have the dialog for the whole movie memorized :oops:
    I can relate to Clark Griswold... (it's my life on film)

6. Rudy! Sheesh. My wife watches that movie every time it comes on TV and cries at the ending. So I bought the DVD for her. :roll:

Rich

7. Rudy is a great movie....not a big fan of the Fighting Irish, but I do love the movie!!
    Christmas Vacation, Caddyshack, and The Big Lebowski are AWESOME movies!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. I'm a big fan of 'Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle'. That movie touches me in a way that brings a tear in my eye. Plus when I watch it I always get the munchies, but I don't think it's the movie that's causing it! :) :wink: :D

[​IMG]

9. LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have not seen that movie before, but I did hear it was good from a co-worker of mine!! :D :D :D

10. It's a classic stoner film. It comes off as pointless stoner humor, but it really is more refined than that. I watched the film several times over and it's actually really witty and smart. It's so weird but the movie actually has layers of meaning, more so than a movie like Matrix, which tries to come off smart, but really is a bad bite of every sci-fi, japanese animation, kung-fu movie in exsistence.

11. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    I still haven't seen that flick.