Off topic but....

Tin Cup is a great movie

Rudy is a great movie

If you wanna see another great movie about a kid who wants to be a photographer check out "City of God"

Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation :D
I'm sorry to say that my son and I have the dialog for the whole movie memorized :oops:
I can relate to Clark Griswold... (it's my life on film)

F15Todd said:
If it's not Rudy, Tin Cup, Caddyshack or Blazing saddles then I don't want to see it. :)
Rudy! Sheesh. My wife watches that movie every time it comes on TV and cries at the ending. So I bought the DVD for her. :roll:

Rich

Rudy is a great movie....not a big fan of the Fighting Irish, but I do love the movie!!
Christmas Vacation, Caddyshack, and The Big Lebowski are AWESOME movies!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm a big fan of 'Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle'. That movie touches me in a way that brings a tear in my eye. Plus when I watch it I always get the munchies, but I don't think it's the movie that's causing it! :) :wink: :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PhotoDawg said:
LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have not seen that movie before, but I did hear it was good from a co-worker of mine!! :D :D :D
It's a classic stoner film. It comes off as pointless stoner humor, but it really is more refined than that. I watched the film several times over and it's actually really witty and smart. It's so weird but the movie actually has layers of meaning, more so than a movie like Matrix, which tries to come off smart, but really is a bad bite of every sci-fi, japanese animation, kung-fu movie in exsistence.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom