Oh Deer - some sheep, too.

They are well taken images with crisp focus and good composition. They do seem a tad on the warm side (leaning toward yellow) but that may be due to the time of day (early morn. / late eve.). Nice images.

Paul,

Very nice pics. I personally lean toward the warm side in my pics (some times too far. :? ).

These shots should certainly help you get over any shyness about posting pics. We are not about being the greatest photog's here in any case (although we do have some pretty great ones), but about sharing our common passion for this great avocation.

Please, don't be shy.... :wink:

Frank

The first one looks like a painting to me. It could be framed and on the wall and one to be proud of.

I like them all. The deer are very sharp and even though warm they look natural.

It does look like the early morning 'low light' that many of us get up early to get.

Keep those pictures coming.

Gaye

Great shots Monty

That "sheepscape" (did I just coin a phrase?), is fantastic! The others are really good too. Re the Wb on the last couple, just tell everyone it was taken minutes before sunrise/set! Nobody will be any wiser for it.

Monty,

First those are great shots.

But was wondering about the blue on top of the sheep in the first image.

cheers
gale

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom