1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Oh Deer!

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by seabee1999, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Earlier today I had a chance to go to Effie Yeaw Nature Center in Sacramento, CA. It was a fun trip and I met up with bitmaker and RecalcitrantRon of the Cafe. There were a few others from a local shooting club so in all it was a great outing. Here are a few shots from the day. I hope you enjoy them. Wildlife shots are not my strength in shooting but I am learning. Any C&C is appreciated.

God Bless,
    David

D1x and 400mm @ f/5.6

357692363_VypjX-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

357692477_6Mn4M-M.jpg

357692632_WJT6m-XL.jpg

357692758_aVMRN-L.jpg

2. rsirota

rsirota

Aug 6, 2008
    New Lenox, IL
    Does the Doe have any money?...

About 2 Bucks!

Sorry, old Three Stooges....

3. NYUK<NYUK<NYUK....

Nice stuff David

4. Very nice captures. Was Rodolph around?

Les

5. WOW! Very beautiful captures! Like the velvet still on the buck's antlers! Nice job!

6. Love the 1st 2shots, nice color

7. Thanks to all for looking and commenting as well. I am going to revisit these in the DDR (digital darkroom) really quick. I want to play around with the levels and curves. If I get something I like, I repost the image.

God Bless,
    David

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.