Oh, Deer....:-)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Flew, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    As Janie and I drove into the Guntersville State Park, on the way to our hike today, we caught these beauties grazing along the sides of the road.

Shot with both the D70 / 18-70 and the D2H / 300 2.8 + 1.4 TC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regards,

Frank

2. My gosh Frank you should take Janie out more often with you. Seem you two had a pretty good day. Like your images.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I'm surprised that after that 8 mile hike you could even hold the camera up. :)

Nice deer!

Thanks for posting.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Patrick, these were shot before we started the hike.... :lol: :lol:

Actually, we both made it through the hike just fine, but I expect to have some sore legs tomorrow.... :wink:

Thanks,

Frank

5. Nice shots flew!! :D It was really nice this weekend for a hike. The family and I ended up on the Green Mountain nature trail.

Thanks for sharing!! :D

6. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Lovely shots Frank. Sounds like you had a terrific day out. I'm jealous - we had beautiful weather all weekend and I was stuck inside cooking for a dinner last night and cleaning up and working today. All I managed to do was sneak outside and take pics of cat and squirrel.

But enough of my weekend, yours looks like it was much more fun. :D

Neil

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Neil. I actually had a very wonderful weekend. Yesterday, Patrick and I went down to the pond and got some decent Honker shots, then today, Janie and I had a great hike, got some incredible deer shots, then got about 275 pretty decent eagle shots. :p

Not bad for a couple of days off work.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

8. Sweet shots very nicely done the first one is a gem, I love these animals.

9. Second one's a perfect portrait, sweet!

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Frank

Really great shots. Beautiful animal.

Cheers
    Gale

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.