Oh no, not another new checkin

What can I say - Bill invited me. I see he is still up to his trouble making ways here :lol:

I see alot of welcome faces here so it already feels like home - thanks for the invite Bill - much appreciated.

As most of you know I am a forester, living on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. Everyone else seems to me posting an introduction photo so I thought this would be a good one - after all, I've probably infilicted enough bird photos on you in the past :p And I even skipped using the new javascript everyone has been playing with - such restraint :!:

38580028.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey Rory!!

Welcome to the Nikoncafe :!:

I think you will enjoy it here. Other than Bill and Harris, there are *NO* trolls :D

Very nice pic BTW. :lol:

Frank

Re: Welcome Rory

mike mac said:
Fantastic scenic you live in such a beautiful part of the country, as always I look forward to your posts.

I also welcome you and glad your here. I have loved all your images.

Cheers
gale

:D Hey Rory, looking forward to your posts. Have fun, enjoy. Remember, Bill and I are taking care of all trolling, so just have fun.

hillrg said:
What can I say - Bill invited me. I see he is still up to his trouble making ways here :lol:

Hey, Rory, glad to see you made it here, super. Glad to see you posted the script as well. I'm starting to doubt the advisability of inviting all of these grand people here, I may become too embarassed :oops: to post my feeble attempts. Ah, heck, if I inflict them on my family, why not the whole world :lol: .

I think this is going to be a great place to learn. What I am liking best is the wide range of styles and interests, always something good to look at. Now if could just get them danged Floridiaminians to pass on along some of that nice weather they are having.......

Latest threads

Top Bottom